Tuesday 18 May 2010

Thanks and Thanks again

Its been a while since I last posted and for that I am sorry but I'm back in the saddle again (as it were) and am keen to keep you all up to date with actions/stories and perhaps a little gossip!

I would like to send my sincere congratulations to John Pugh for winning in Southport again.  Whilst campaigning over the last 6 months, a large number of people have been keen to tell me and the team what a good MP John has been for Southport, working hard both here and in Westminster for everyone in Southport.  I think this commitment to the town has been repaid by the resident who voted for him in with an increased majority.

I have also been returned as your Councillor and I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me.  I really appreciate your support and hope that I can continue to work for everybody over the next 4 years.  I have some ideas and plans for things I want to do so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment