Thursday 1 July 2010

Job Done !


Don't you just love it when things happen like they are supposed to?

I know Sefton Council gets knocked by many residents for many things; bins not collected, state of the roads, street cleaning etc. and I too have been known to have a go.  So that's why I thought it was important to post a story which shows that the Council do get some things right.

Yesterday, a resident called to complain about some abusive graffiti on his garden wall which I duly reported to the Environmental team.  Imagine my delight when today the graffit team called me to tell me they had cleaned the graffiti off in less than 24 hours from the first call being made.  This was topped only by a call from the resident to say how pleased he was that the problem had been resolved.

So to coin a phrase "they did what it said on the tin"

If you know of an area that has graffiti, whether offensive or not, please let the Lib Dem team know.

No comments:

Post a Comment